Due to popular demand we are offering a second webinar session.
This additional online session will be held on Tuesday 19 July 2022, providing you with an alternative opportunity to hear from experts about key changes to Volume One and Volume Two, including:
- New volume structure and clause referencing system
- Fire safety for external walls
- Egress provisions for early childhood centres and primary schools
- Bushfire protection for Class 9 buildings
- And much more...
Both webinars will commence at 12.30pm – 4.30pm (AEST) to allow all states and territories to participate, with all of the face-to-face sessions running from 9.00am to 1.00pm (local time).
|19 July||Tuesday||Webinar||Online [NEW SESSION]|
|20 July||Wednesday||Canberra||National Museum of Australia|
|26 & 27 July||Tuesday & Wednesday||Melbourne||Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre|
|28 July||Thursday||Hobart||Hobart Function & Exhibition Centre|
|2 & 3 August||Tuesday & Wednesday||Brisbane||Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre|
|4 August||Thursday||Darwin||Darwin Convention Centre|
|9 & 10 August||Tuesday & Wednesday||Sydney||Sydney Masonic Centre|
|23 August||Tuesday||Adelaide||Adelaide Convention Centre|
|25 August||Thursday||Perth||Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre|
Limited time offer extended!
As well as adding an additional webinar session, we are also extending the early bird discounted rate for the face-to-face sessions - Secure your place early for $130 (GST Inc.) per registration. Offer now ends 15 June 2022.
Seminar fees (after 15 June) are $160 (GST Inc.) per registration, or $130 (GST Inc.) for webinar registrations.
Note: Surcharges will apply for payments made via credit card.
How to update your attendance
If you are registered and would like to update your attendance to any of the sessions, you can easily do this yourself by following these instructions:
- Go to the NCC registration website and choose the ‘Modify’ option.
- Enter your email and the reference number you received in your ‘2022 NCC Seminar: your registration’ email from email@example.com. You will also find a link to the registration website in this email.
- Select the 'Edit' icon next to the registration under the heading 'Existing Attendees' who wish to modify their registration can do so below:’
For registration or event information please contact, This is Creative:
Phone: (02) 8091 2620
Attendance Certificates will be emailed to all registered delegates who attend after each Seminar. Registered delegates requiring CPD should contact the administrator of their scheme to find out how many points the Seminar is worth.